cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know more about how Community ideas impact Dropbox development? Check it out here

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Unexpectedly Quit

Dropbox Unexpectedly Quit

Zenco
Explorer | Level 4

Hi,

I am having this issue now for over a month! since 5/5/20, i am emailing with Noah from Dropbox Support team and not getting anywhere, Noah is replying only once a day, i have been following all givin steps and the problem still exists, now i am advised to do the first step i have giving on the first day again, i am going in a circle and not getting anywhere with the supper for OVER A MONTH, tring my luck here on the forum, Any help? Thanks.

6 Replies 6

Re: Dropbox Unexpectedly Quit

Lusil
Dropboxer
Hello there @Zenco, thanks for checking in with us and I’m sorry to hear about your frustration. 

I understand that you’ve been in touch with our team and have troubleshooted as much as possible with them - great work by the way!

Due to account-specific information required on this though, and since they have access to internal tools that’ll help investigate this matter more in-depth, I’d recommend continuing via ticket. 

I was able to locate the discussion in question and have made sure to pass your comments from here along to the member of my team reviewing this matter for you. 

If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know. Thanks!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Zenco
Explorer | Level 4

Hello Lusil,

Do you have any update for me? 

Thanks,

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hey again, @Zenco.

I'm afraid I won't have an update on the matter, but I can see that my colleague has replied to you via email.

When you get the chance, check their response and don't hesitate to get back to them with any other questions. 

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Zenco
Explorer | Level 4
Lusil, So for not getting this issue resolved for over 7 weeks now you can't help me? i need to continue going on a ride with Noah on the email? Please help me, for how long you think i should continue with this emails back and forth? Thanks,

Lusil
Dropboxer

Since this is a public platform, I'm afraid there's not much I can do but pass on your comments to the specialized member of the team. 

They're able to look into this matter more in-depth for you using internal tools and resources to troubleshoot. 

I understand how important this is for you though, and I've made sure once again to nudge my colleague. 

Rest assured, they're doing their best to assist you. 

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

Zenco
Explorer | Level 4

Hi,

After having this issue since 5/5/20 and emailling back and forth with Noah from Dropbox Support till 7/22/20 when Maddison from Dropbox Support toke over the case and i followed all givin steps and the problem was still existing my only option after 4 MONTHS was to reinstall windows and this worked for me. its a waste of time to wait for the issue to be solved by Dropbox, just ask your IT department to reinstall windows.

Thanks,

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Zenco Explorer | Level 4
    Lusil Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?