cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Window Won't Let Me Adjust Size

Dropbox Window Won't Let Me Adjust Size

AnthonyC1
New member | Level 2

I did a basic install of dropbox and for some reason the window is blown up. I can't seem to adjust anything on the application. Makes it really difficult to properly log in.Capture of dropbox.PNG

I have uninstalled the program and reinstalled multiple times. Same result every single time. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Dropbox Window Won't Let Me Adjust Size

Walter
Dropboxer

Hey there @AnthonyC1, sorry to hear about this. 

At this point, I'd suggest a clean, advanced re-install as you mentioned that the basic re-install didn't do the trick for you.

Based on your screenshot, I assume that there could be an issue with your computer's graphic drivers - you may need to update those to fix this issue. 

In any case, keep me posted on your progress!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: Dropbox Window Won't Let Me Adjust Size

Walter
Dropboxer

Hey there @AnthonyC1, sorry to hear about this. 

At this point, I'd suggest a clean, advanced re-install as you mentioned that the basic re-install didn't do the trick for you.

Based on your screenshot, I assume that there could be an issue with your computer's graphic drivers - you may need to update those to fix this issue. 

In any case, keep me posted on your progress!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?