cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox and Files not connecting

Dropbox and Files not connecting

Cree
Explorer | Level 4

Dropbox doesn’t offer any download options on iPad Pro. Files doesn’t show Dropbox under locations.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Dropbox and Files not connecting

Rich
Super User II

@Cree wrote:

Dropbox doesn’t offer any download options on iPad Pro. Files doesn’t show Dropbox under locations.

Have you enabled Dropbox in Files. Tap the ellipsis ( ... ) and select Edit, then make sure Dropbox is enabled. Also make sure the Dropbox app is installed, linked to your account, and NOT protected with a passcode.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II

@Cree wrote:

Have you enabled Dropbox in Files. Tap the ellipsis ( ... ) and select Edit, then make sure Dropbox is enabled. Also make sure the Dropbox app is installed, linked to your account, and NOT protected with a passcode.

Cree
Explorer | Level 4
Thank you so much! I now have connected all of my apps in Files and it shows up if I click Export and then Open in. Feels like it would be Download to Files. Hard for old ladies like me to remember things that aren’t logical.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Cree Explorer | Level 4
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?