cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox app for Jira - facing issues in EDGE

Dropbox app for Jira - facing issues in EDGE

ManishJS
Explorer | Level 3

I have installed "Dropbox app for JIRA" and followed the steps. 

This integration is working fine in Chrome browser but not working in EDGE browser.

In Edge browser when clicked on Dropbox widget in JIRA project, it gives a message "App not responding"., instead of asking for the dropbox credentails and allow selection of required folder. I also tried disabling the "Block Pop-Up" in EDGE settings, but did not help.

Is there a way to resolve this issue in EDGE browser. 

3 Replies 3

Re: Dropbox app for Jira - facing issues in EDGE

Walter
Dropboxer

Hey there @ManishJS  - sorry to hear about the issue you're having with our JIRA integration

Could you please let me know if you're running the most recent and stable version of your EDGE browser? Can you try clearing your browser's cache and try doing this anew? 

If you have any plugins or extensions running, you can disable them as well to see if any of those are causing this issue. 

If nothing changes after my suggestions, please forward a screenshot of the exact error you get and we'll take it from there. Thank you.

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

ManishJS
Explorer | Level 3

Hello Walter,
Thank you for looking into this issue and your suggestions.

I am using licensed version - Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0, Microsoft EdgeHTML 17.17134 and tried clearing the cache but still it did not work.

Same works great with IE and Chrome. Please see the attached images.

Dropbox App for JIRA - in EDGE – message displayed as shown. It does not move further. Also shown the settings where Block pop-up is disabled. Licensed version used - Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0, Microsoft EdgeHTML 17.17134Dropbox App for JIRA - in EDGE – message displayed as shown. It does not move further. Also shown the settings where Block pop-up is disabled. Licensed version used - Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0, Microsoft EdgeHTML 17.17134Same is working fine in Chrome – Dropbox App for JIRA - in ChromeSame is working fine in Chrome – Dropbox App for JIRA - in ChromeSame is working fine in Chrome – Dropbox App for JIRA - in IESame is working fine in Chrome – Dropbox App for JIRA - in IE

Walter
Dropboxer

Thanks for the additional info @ManishJS  - much appreciated!

I've just sent you a brief message to your Dropbox associated email address so we can have a further look into this. 

Take a look at your inbox (ticket ID: 9095346and we'll take it from there. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropboxer
    ManishJS Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?