cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox app is not creating proper folder after some folder has dropped from other application

Dropbox app is not creating proper folder after some folder has dropped from other application

TakC
Explorer | Level 3

Hi, I found that when I dragged and dropped some folder from the other app to the Dropbox app, looks folder would not be create on the Dropbox app. Instead of a folder, zip file without extension has created on the Dropbox app.

I see this situation with FE File Explorer: File Manager  and Dropbox.

Following is My envionrment:

iOS12.4.1 and iPad OS 13.1.2

Does anyone know solution of this issue?

1 Reply 1

Re: Dropbox app is not creating proper folder after some folder has dropped from other application

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hi there @TakC, apologies for the delayed reply here!

So that I can understand the issue you're having fully, can you let me know exactly what steps you're taking when this happens and on which device?

If it's relevant, please send me a few screenshots of this too and how the folder appears within the app.

Let me know what you find and we'll take it from there - thanks!

PS. I moved your thread to the English section of our Community, but please feel free to post in Japanese here too if you prefer!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?