cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox app preview not showing

Dropbox app preview not showing

Rachel L.
Helpful | Level 5

Hello. Not sure quite how to describe this. I think Dropbox updated its desktop app today. Previously, when I clicked the icon in the taskbar to bring up the app popup, it'd delay a few seconds, then show me the most recently updated files. Now it just...keeps showing the Dropbox logo loading over and over, like a "buffering" icon.

dropboxerror.JPG

Been waiting quite a while for it to start showing my files but it hasn't yet. 😕 It isn't an earthshattering issue, I think everything else is working so far, but is this something that will resolve soon? (Maybe even right after I post this...)

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Dropbox app preview not showing

Daphne
Dropboxer
Hey there, @Rachel L..

That does seem a little strange what you are seeing there. Would you be able to do a quick uninstall of the app and then download the current version to install?

Let me know if this helps - Cheers!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: Dropbox app preview not showing

Daphne
Dropboxer
Hey there, @Rachel L..

That does seem a little strange what you are seeing there. Would you be able to do a quick uninstall of the app and then download the current version to install?

Let me know if this helps - Cheers!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Daphne Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?