cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Ross uses Dropbox to answer some new house questions here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox for s mode

Dropbox for s mode

willgbe
New member | Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to install my dropbox on a home computer as well as the laptop I use at work. For some reason on the new computer I cna only install dropbox for S mode? When I go in the app store thats all I can find. I want the full dropbox app on both computers. 

Is there a limit to how many devices I can have with the full dropbox?

Secondly, when I am trying to login to dropbox for s mode I get a new email sent saying you are logging in on a new device, which I answer, but I still stayed on the login page without getting in. I keep pressing it and keep getting sent emails.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Will

1 Reply 1

Re: dropbox for s mode

Rich
Super User II

@willgbe wrote:

For some reason on the new computer I cna only install dropbox for S mode? When I go in the app store thats all I can find.

You can download the full desktop app from the Dropbox website.

Keep in mind that the full Dropbox app requires an Intel or AMD processor. If you have a new computer with an ARM-baed processor, you'll only be able to use Dropbox for S Mode.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?