cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox for s mode

Dropbox for s mode

willgbe
New member | Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to install my dropbox on a home computer as well as the laptop I use at work. For some reason on the new computer I cna only install dropbox for S mode? When I go in the app store thats all I can find. I want the full dropbox app on both computers. 

Is there a limit to how many devices I can have with the full dropbox?

Secondly, when I am trying to login to dropbox for s mode I get a new email sent saying you are logging in on a new device, which I answer, but I still stayed on the login page without getting in. I keep pressing it and keep getting sent emails.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Will

1 Reply 1

Re: dropbox for s mode

Rich
Super User II

@willgbe wrote:

For some reason on the new computer I cna only install dropbox for S mode? When I go in the app store thats all I can find.

You can download the full desktop app from the Dropbox website.

Keep in mind that the full Dropbox app requires an Intel or AMD processor. If you have a new computer with an ARM-baed processor, you'll only be able to use Dropbox for S Mode.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?