cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox has completely rearranged my computer and I can't find anything. How can I undo it?

Dropbox has completely rearranged my computer and I can't find anything. How can I undo it?

mtjarrett
New member | Level 2

I just downloaded Dropbox. It automtaically started trying to sync my computer to Dropbox (I do not want this I only have the 2GB free account). Now all my folders are moved around or missing. I can't find anything. How do I get it back and how do I make it mind its own business?

Please help.

1 Reply 1

Re: Dropbox has completely rearranged my computer and I can't find anything. How can I undo it?

mtjarrett
New member | Level 2

In my Dropbox folder there is now an Apple icon and three folders that used to be elsewhere. I want to put them back wher I had them but I can't. I also don't want that apple there. Why does Dropbox have to suck now. It used to just be an extra folder. I just want an extra folder to share with my phone and a folder to share with some friends. That's all.

Please help me get back to where I was. Thank you.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?