cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox/hello sign is not open the file chosen!

Dropbox/hello sign is not open the file chosen!

Prachedi
Explorer | Level 3

I use Dropbox along with HelloSign to get approval but at the moment this integration is not working... Someone else having this issue???

5 Replies 5

Re: Dropbox/hello sign is not open the file chosen!

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @Prachedi, thanks for dropping by our Community!

As it's not quite clear yet, could you elaborate a bit on the issue you're facing?

If you're getting any specific errors for example, I'd appreciate a screenshot. 

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Prachedi
Explorer | Level 3

Hi,

See below:

Prachedi_0-1619770791538.png

After I click on "CHOOSE A FILE TO START", the window below will pop as usual  and I just need to choose the file to go to the next steep that is choose the signer/add fields/choose folder to keep the file.... But after I Choose the File and Confirm, this window closes and nothing else happen!! this start to happen in the last tree days.

Prachedi_2-1619771383110.png

Just to help understand, this above is the last window we can see. Once we confirm "Choose", this windows closes and nothing happen.

Thanks

Hannah
Dropboxer
Hey @Prachedi, sorry to jump in here. 

Have you tried using a different browser or an incognito/private browsing window to do this and see if it helps?

Keep us posted!

Hannah
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Prachedi
Explorer | Level 3

Hi,

Please check the link, I have created a video showing the issue.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OeahFOsbdo7iGIxLqs-SuFD5T_yPiR8w/view?usp=sharing

1- I have used: Chrome, Mozila, MS Edge, Opera and "Safari from my mobile", and the issue remain.

2-I have cleaned browser cache from chrome my default browser only as the others I have just installed. The issue remain the same.

3-I have tried the "private mode" in all the browser, The issue remain the same.

4- I have restored the browser to its default settings and deleted all the extensions/plugins. I have deactivated Mcafee, and the issue remain the same.

5- I have tried the all the steps in others two computer and on my mobile and issue as the same...

It is possible to you to put HelloSign configuration as its default mode... Also, do you know if any configuration on the Dropbox could cause this issue?

Thanks

Jay
Dropboxer
Thanks for the info, @Prachedi, I'd recommend contacting the support team directly for further assistance on this matter.

Once you get a ticket ID from the automated response, please let me know the number here so I can locate it in our system!

Jay
dropbox.com/support

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropboxer
    Prachedi Explorer | Level 3
    Hannah Dropboxer
    Walter Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?