cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox iOS App - "Recents" not updating

Dropbox iOS App - "Recents" not updating

howardp63
Explorer | Level 3

Although "Recents" works perfectly fine for me on my Dropbox web page, the mobile iOS iphone app has not updated in months.  Every time I open the app I see the "Recent" files as of December 2016, but it is now October 2017 and it hasn't updated since.  I am on iOS  10.3.3 but the iOS has been updated a couple of times since this started and no change.  And the Dropbox iOS App has been updated a number of times as well, including to 68.2 today, and never any change.  Otherwise, the App seems to work fine, but Recents is stuck.  Any suggestions?  Thank you.  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Dropbox iOS App - "Recents" not updating

Maple
Dropboxer
Hi howardp63,

Can you try signing out then in again?

------------------------------
iOS Engineer @ Dropbox

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Maple
Dropboxer
Hi howardp63,

Can you try signing out then in again?

iOS Engineer @ Dropbox

View solution in original post

howardp63
Explorer | Level 3

That worked, thank you!  I should have thought of that myself!  Much appreciated.  

Maple
Dropboxer
Hi howardp63,

Glad to hear it worked! This is a known issue and we're working on fixing it. Thanks for your report.

iOS Engineer @ Dropbox

thomasserr
New member | Level 2
I have the same problem and I have the upgraded package. It is temporary corrected, but after I change some files the problem returns back

Maple
Dropboxer
Hi thomasserr,

You tried signing out then in? And you're able to see the updated Recents on web but not the iOS app?

iOS Engineer @ Dropbox

thomasserr1
New member | Level 2

Yes. For 2-3 hours works fine, but then the same problems appear again. I am trying to install a previous version but I cannot

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

thomasserr1 New member | Level 2
    Maple Dropboxer
    thomasserr New member | Level 2
    howardp63 Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?