cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox iPad App

Dropbox iPad App

erkin
Helpful | Level 7

I think a brand new iPad app would be highly appreciated because the current app is designed for iOS dynamics what I mean by that is, the current app is more than enough for an iPhone to do some tasks, but now iPads are being evolved to Macs more than ever so a more detailed app would fit better todays’ iPads. I would like to see an app similar to Mac desktop experience. I find myself using web app instead of iPad app most of the time. 

3 Replies 3

Re: Dropbox iPad App - Status changed to: New

Lori
Dropboxer

Hey, @erkin I hope you're having a good day! 

Can you let me know more regarding the changes you would like to see implemented on the mobile app? 

All the details are welcome!

Cheers!

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

erkin
Helpful | Level 7

Hi @Lori. I wish we had an iPad app similar to Mac app. Just visualize the Mac app and imagine implementing it to iPad. For example; we have a tiny space to view our folders and files on the left side of the iPad. Unless you click and open any of your files, the right side of the screen, which is 2/3 of the screen, stays as an empty useless area. iPad displays gives you more space to view or work on content so the app should be different than iPhone app. Also desktop integrations, such as Zoom, Slack, Canvas etc, would be great to have on iPad. 

Lori
Dropboxer
Thank you for sending along your feedback! 

If anything else comes up in the future, gives us another shout! 

Cheers.

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Need more support?