cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox iPad App

Dropbox iPad App

erkin
Helpful | Level 7

I cannot believe Dropbox is still resisting not to update outdated insufficient app. It is just a stretched out version of iPhone app. iPads are now work stations not devices you check your documents at a glance. You create things, get the work done using an iPad. An app similar to Dropbox Mac app would be appreciated. 

3 Replies 3

Re: Dropbox iPad App

Lori
Dropboxer
Hey @erkin, thanks for posting! 

Can you give me a few more details about this idea?

What would you like to achieve on your end, and how do you think Dropbox should implement it in the future? 

Let me know more.

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

erkin
Helpful | Level 7

Hey @Lori, for example just like in the web and mac apps while I am in folder I should also be able to see my favorites on the left side bar. This makes my workflow a lot easier. “Create file” should have G Suite apps option just like on the Mac app. The folder drop down options in web app’s side bar are super useful to see the folders at a glance and access with a click. So many features of the web app and mac app can be implemented by Dropbox. I think users deserve a desktop like experience on iPads rather than a simple iPhone app. 

Lori
Dropboxer
Hey @erkin!

Your overall feedback regarding all the examples you've provided has been very valuable and I will endeavor to make sure your voice is heard. 

I will pass on your comments to the relevant departments because we like paying attention to your needs because it allows us to fully appreciate how Dropbox fits into and influences your daily routine.

In the meantime, I'd suggest you have a look at this post, which will give you a clear idea of how "Share an idea" works. 

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lori Dropboxer
    erkin Helpful | Level 7
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?