cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox in Antix Linux

Dropbox in Antix Linux

Arnie S.1
New member | Level 2

I've tried several times to install Dropbox in Antix Linux, and I consistently have the same issue.  Immediately after the daemon runs, rather than prompting me to login to my dropbox account (as it does on other systems I've used), it opens file manager at the root level, with no prompt to do anything.  If I close that and right click on the dropbox icon in the toolbar, it again reopens the file manager.  I've been searching high and low.  I've installed both from the .deb file on dropbox website and using synaptic package manager (used the nautilus-dropbox package).  Any help greatly appreciated. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Dropbox in Antix Linux

Arnie S.1
New member | Level 2

Solved it!  You have to click on the menu in firefox and set it as your default browser (even though it is the only browser installed with a fresh install of antix). 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: Dropbox in Antix Linux

Arnie S.1
New member | Level 2

Solved it!  You have to click on the menu in firefox and set it as your default browser (even though it is the only browser installed with a fresh install of antix). 

View solution in original post

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Arnie S.1 New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?