cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox is not syncing on new computer / iphone

Dropbox is not syncing on new computer / iphone

jlkchicago
New member | Level 2

I have a regular monthly subscription to dropbox. Recently I got a new computer at work and loaded the app. I realize now that Dropbox thought I was setting up a new free trial account. Now I cant access my files on that computer and my iphone. - I get the message that my business trial has ended. How do I get both to sync to my original account?

3 Replies 3

Re: Dropbox is not syncing on new computer / iphone

Lusil
Dropboxer

Initially, please bear in mind that if your Dropbox Business team downgrades or reaches the end of the trial period, your team may be transitioned to a free team

For this reason, if you’re part of a free team, I’d recommend checking this article out for more info on how to leave/delete the team.

If you’re still encountering some trouble with this, or I’ve misunderstood your concern, please don’t hesitate to get back to me. Thanks! :grin:

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

JeannieF
New member | Level 2

I have a new computer and have signed into my Dropbox account and my files are there but I cant access them . Can anyone help me please thank you

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hi there @JeannieF, sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your files. 

Could you please provide me with a bit more info so that I have a better understanding of your concern? For example:

• Are you trying to access your files from the website or the desktop app?
  • Are you getting any error messages?

Any screenshots (without personal info) illustrating this would also be helpful. 

Thanks in advance!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?