cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox login problem on PocketBook

Dropbox login problem on PocketBook

DUUD
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I ran into problem with login on PocketBook integration. 
Once I try to enter the account (I type login and password correctly) and press log in the small circle starts rotating near the login button. After 5 seconds it disappears and nothing happens.
How can I solve this problem?

(Model№PB740-2, all the fimmware updated)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

DUUD
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Here is what PocketBook support asked me to do and it helped:

"

To solve the problem, we recommend you to perform the factory reset by choosing "Settings - Maintenance - Factory Reset". 
Please note, that all notes and bookmarks will be deleted.
Also, please, specify the serial number of your device, Settings - About device - Device model - Serial number.

Check whether the device functions properly afterwards and kindly inform us the result.

Best regards,
Customer Support Team
"

I am posting this information here to help others with the same problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

As its a third party tool you need to speak to Pocketbook I'm afraid

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

DUUD
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Here is what PocketBook support asked me to do and it helped:

"

To solve the problem, we recommend you to perform the factory reset by choosing "Settings - Maintenance - Factory Reset". 
Please note, that all notes and bookmarks will be deleted.
Also, please, specify the serial number of your device, Settings - About device - Device model - Serial number.

Check whether the device functions properly afterwards and kindly inform us the result.

Best regards,
Customer Support Team
"

I am posting this information here to help others with the same problem.

Need more support?