cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox not uploading pictures from PC

Dropbox not uploading pictures from PC

Footloose91
New member | Level 2

My wife is attempting to upload JPG pictures from Lightroom to Dropbox, and Dropbox is not even attempting to upload, although some pictures are, certain pictures are not. I have double checked they are JPG and compared the details to other pictures that will upload, and nothing appears different. When they are selected to be uploaded into the folder, Dropbox does nothing and we don't even get an error message. Help please!

1 Reply 1

Re: Dropbox not uploading pictures from PC

Hannah
Dropboxer
Hey @Footloose91, thanks for reaching out!

Has your wife connected Lightroom to her Dropbox account from her account settings here?

How do the photos from Lightroom usually get uploaded to Dropbox? Is the exporting them, or do they sync automatically?

If she has Lightroom connected to her Dropbox, please have her disconnect and reconnect it, to see if that helps. 

Let me know what you guys find.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?