cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicated Notifications Center Plugins

Duplicated Notifications Center Plugins

FixMacs
Explorer | Level 4

My Mac Big Sur Notifications Center preferences pane shows two DropBox plugins, when only one should be present. See attached photo. How do I remove one of them? Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 11.53.11 AM.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Duplicated Notifications Center Plugins

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @FixMacs - thanks for posting on our Community!

The desktop application allows you to have settings for two different type of notification styles for Dropbox. 

You can allow Alerts, which are persistent notifications for critical updates from the Dropbox desktop app, and Banners, which are quick notifications about updates to Dropbox files etc.

I hope this clears things up and please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: Duplicated Notifications Center Plugins

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @FixMacs - thanks for posting on our Community!

The desktop application allows you to have settings for two different type of notification styles for Dropbox. 

You can allow Alerts, which are persistent notifications for critical updates from the Dropbox desktop app, and Banners, which are quick notifications about updates to Dropbox files etc.

I hope this clears things up and please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?