cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message: "Couldn't Load File. Internet connection lost." How to correct this?

Error message: "Couldn't Load File. Internet connection lost." How to correct this?

Thomas B.35
New member | Level 1

Files (powerpoints) uploaded from new MacBook Air cannot be opened on the MacBook or iPad or iPhone. the error message appears. Previously uploaded ppt files open well.

6 Replies 6

Re: Error message: "Couldn't Load File. Internet connection lost." How to correct this?

Sven L.1
New member | Level 1

I have the same problem on my ipad app. Very frustrating. 

Re: Error message: "Couldn't Load File. Internet connection lost." How to correct this?

Earl B.1
New member | Level 1

Often on the iPad, a docx or pptx file will not load. PDFs load fine.

Bryan H.11
New member | Level 1

yes i am having that problem with the IOS app for ipad as well

Frances L.3
New member | Level 1

Same problem here on both my iPhone and iPad as I found out just now when needed it most! So far, pdf, jpg, docx and perhaps others load just fine. Please assist! 

Kathleen D.3
New member | Level 1

Only two of my power point presentations give me "couldn't load file internet connection lost"...when I try to follow the links. The other PowerPoint links work just fine????

Bryan B.10
New member | Level 1

I'm having the same problem error message loading power points on my iPhone.

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Bryan B.10 New member | Level 1
    Kathleen D.3 New member | Level 1
    Frances L.3 New member | Level 1
    Bryan H.11 New member | Level 1
    Earl B.1 New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?