cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family Room Syncing Issues

Family Room Syncing Issues

CoryScott
New member | Level 2

Hello! I'm having trouble with syncing and have worked through all of the trouble shooting options that I could find to no avail. We have a Family plan and files aren't updating between the other member and myself. All files show that they have synced with the green check mark, but many files that my other user has created and saved don't show up for me at all. Can anyone help, or do you need more information? Thank you!

3 Replies 3

Re: Family Room Syncing Issues

Jay
Dropboxer

Hi @CoryScott, thanks for messaging today!

Are you trying to share files in the Family folder, or in a shared folder that you're both members of? Are the files visible on the Dropbox site, but not on your machine?

Any other info or screenshots would be helpful!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Neil23
New member | Level 2

I'm having the same problem.  Subscription to Family Plan not synching to my PC.  How do I resolve this?

Walter
Dropboxer
Hi @Neil23; thanks for joining the discussion here.

If you've you made sure you linked the correct account in the desktop app's preferences, can you please reboot your computer and let us know if it helped? 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropboxer
    Neil23 New member | Level 2
    Jay Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?