cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files getting lost After lead conversion in salesforce

Files getting lost After lead conversion in salesforce

Shanker
New member | Level 2

I'm attaching files into a lead and later when I converted the lead into client/account all those files are not visible into the dropbox widget. Even when I go back to the lead then also can't find those files. But all the files are available in the dropbox account. Means when i log into dropbox.com with the same account with is linked with salesforce then all the files are there. 

So the issue is why and how I will be able to have all my lead files after converting my leads in salesforce.

4 Replies 4

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Hey @Shanker; welcome to our Community!

Can you please let me know if you had the chance to go through the following resources to see if any of the information there helps? Keep me posted on your findings!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

bbonner92
Explorer | Level 3

I've experienced this same issue. It started after upgrading our Salesforce platform from Classic to Lightning and we haven't been able to resolve it since. My understanding is that during the conversion process, the dropbox folder isn't carried over to the account. Instead, it's created an entirely new folder by the same name. I've searched through many forums about the sharing settings, integration setup, etc and can't seem to find the solution. If anyone has any tips on fixing this I'd appreciate it! Dropbox support has been less than helpful since I first reached out to them over a year ago. 

Jay
Dropbox Staff
Hi @bbonner92, I understand your frustration over this matter.

However, as this is related to specific account connections to Salesforce, the support team would be better placed to assist further. 

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

imsharmaine20
Explorer | Level 3

Hello @Shanker, were you able to fix this? I'm also having the same issue and unable to resolve this.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

imsharmaine20 Explorer | Level 3
    Jay Dropbox Staff
    bbonner92 Explorer | Level 3
    Walter Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?