cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files uploaded through scanner pro doubling up

Files uploaded through scanner pro doubling up

teres
Explorer | Level 3

Hi, 

I have been using Scanner Pro to upload receipts into drop box and then manually file them. My husband and I both do this on our phones and had no problems until January. When I go to file the newly uploaded receipts into their correct place all the old receipts are sitting there with the new ones. When I checked inside the files I have made to see if they were also still there, I was able to find them. So i deleted the copies on the first screen. Since then this has happened every time I have gone in to organise the new receipts. Why is this happening!! I have stopped deleting the doubles but I need to sort this out as it defeats the purpose of us using the scanner pro app to simplify things.

1 Reply 1

Re: Files uploaded through scanner pro doubling up

Rich
Super User II

As you're using a third-party app, you'll need to reach out to them for support with it. They would have built the Dropbox integration into their app, so only they can support it.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?