cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having Dropbox as a Location in MS Office for Access, Project, Visio (Office versions 365 & 2019)

Having Dropbox as a Location in MS Office for Access, Project, Visio (Office versions 365 & 2019)

NpW
New member | Level 2

Picking up on a thread that was finished in 2017.

There still is no integration between MS Office and Dropbox for several important business apps in Office. 

Why???

Anyone heard of a work around?

1 Reply 1

Re: Having Dropbox as a Location in MS Office for Access, Project, Visio (Office versions 365 & 2...

Daphne
Dropboxer
Hello there @NpW, thanks for reaching out to us here!

Since there is no official integration with these at the moment, I'm afraid there isn't much I can suggest other than manually saving the files to Dropbox.

We do currently have a request for this here, if you'd like to check this out and add your vote to show your support. 

Sorry that I can't be of much more help with this, but please let me know if you have any questions!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?