cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello i am very new to this and only have access to dropbox on my mobile but i cant open any files

Hello i am very new to this and only have access to dropbox on my mobile but i cant open any files

Bauldy61
Explorer | Level 3

I keep getting told my password is incorrect even though i know its not

6 Replies 6

Re: Hello i am very new to this and only have access to dropbox on my mobile but i cant open any fil

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hi @Bauldy61, I'd be more than happy to help!

As a first step, could you try uninstalling the mobile app, rebooting your device, and reinstalling the mobile app? Maybe that will do the trick. 

Let me know how it goes!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: Hello i am very new to this and only have access to dropbox on my mobile but i cant open any fil

Bauldy61
Explorer | Level 3
Thank you, i will give it a try.

Lusil
Dropboxer

Take your time, @Bauldy61

Give me a shout with any updates! :slight_smile:

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Здравко
Super Collaborator | Level 20

Hi @Bauldy61,

Are you sure correct password was used? Note: Your username is your account e-mail, your password isn't your e-mail password, but the password you have used to login here, in this forum!

Hope this gives the right direction. :wink:

Uali59947
New member | Level 2
No my open bropbox

Mark
Super User II

Hi @Uali59947 

We need more info here please 🙂

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?