cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help somehow I have installed download folder on my macbook on dropbox ?? and I think it is causing

Help somehow I have installed download folder on my macbook on dropbox ?? and I think it is causing

dzolnoun
New member | Level 2

Please help.

I have no idea what I have done. I just know that something is messed up and things are not synching.

can not get ride fo the apple icon in my dropbox ?can not get ride fo the apple icon in my dropbox ?I

and when I open the icon it goes to down load.  I am not sure how I created it but it is empty now and I don't see a way to earse it eitherand when I open the icon it goes to down load. I am not sure how I created it but it is empty now and I don't see a way to earse it either

not sure how this happened but there is a Macbook pro link in my personal dropbox that has a download folder.. 

How do I remove this? 

I think this is causing a lot of issues for me. 

Thanks

D

1 Reply 1

Re: Help somehow I have installed download folder on my macbook on dropbox ?? and I think it is c...

Walter
Dropboxer

Hi there @dzolnoun; thanks for joining our Community!

It seems like you enabled the computer backup feature which you can disable by following these steps.

Can you give it a go and let me know if it helps?

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?