cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Business DropBox

Help with Business DropBox

SunnyA
New member | Level 2

Is there any training that helps with DropBox business. Everything I look at is for people that are just starting up an initial DB for themselves. I starting working with a group that has a huge DropBox and it is overwhelming and impossible to figure out what I need to do or even what is going on with the articles I've read. I just need a few files at a time...my computer has been syncing for HOURS. I tried to delete some of the stuff that I thought was just on my hard drive but it asked if I wanted to delete everywhere. Honestly, I don't even know what syncing means, what is actually happening, does this mean it is downloading the whole business onto my computer. This is an unnecessarily complicated and scary application. I can't find any decent training from my perspective. New person but joining a large established DB and how to best navigate it based on my specific needs. Also, I can read some of this but if I don't understand the jargon and what is actually taking place and where then it doesn't help.

1 Reply 1

Re: Help with Business DropBox

Walter
Dropboxer
Hi @SunnyA; welcome to our Community and sorry for the late response.

If you're still having issues with this, could you clarify what exactly is troubling you so that we can advise further?

In the meantime, you can also have a look at this page where you can find plenty of training material and/or helpful resources. 

When it comes to syncing specifically, please have a look at this Help Center article for more information. 

Let me know if you have anything to add or ask!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?