cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi , i would like to know why I can't move celle(s) in Microsoft Online Version in dropbox?

Hi , i would like to know why I can't move celle(s) in Microsoft Online Version in dropbox?

AW12
Explorer | Level 3

errror message : 

3 Replies 3

Re: Hi , i would like to know why I can't move celle(s) in Microsoft Online Version in dropbox?

Walter
Dropboxer

Hey there @AW12  - how are you today?

Could you share a screenshot of what's troubling you so that I can get a better understanding of the matter at hand?

While we're at it, could you try another browser and let me know if you notice the same behavior?

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: Hi , i would like to know why I can't move celle(s) in Microsoft Online Version in dropbox?

AW12
Explorer | Level 3

Hi,

I am using a free Dropbox account. I am encountering problems adapting an excelsheet in microsoft online. i am trying to add a row but keep receiving a message that I cant not do that. Why is that? How can I resolve that. FYI:  I am using chrome as brower.

Regards,

Anne 

note : I tryied to remove all formating but still received the message that I can not add a row aboce of below.

Walter
Dropboxer

Thanks for the additional information Anne - much appreciated.

Now, in order to get a better understanding of the matter at hand, could you please let me know if this persists after clearing your browser's cache on incognito or other browsers? If it does, could you forward me a screenshot of the exact error message you get in order to investigate further?

While we're at it, does this persist for all of your Excel files, some or only one? Are you the owner of the said file?

Can you not download and edit the file in question locally on your computer? 

Any additional information will be much appreciated!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropboxer
    AW12 Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?