cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: notification --PLEASE DROPBOX, LISTEN!

How can I clear notifications

NG3
New member | Level 2

i need to know how to clear the notification panel. i got sum notification which i need to clear from panel. pls help

65 Replies 65

Daphne
Dropbox Staff

Hey everyone, thanks for your updates here!

If your notification keeps reappearing after dismissing it @aloiamoa, our team is aware of the issue and working on this. I'd suggest checking out this thread to stay posted with any updates on this.

For those who would like to have an option to dismiss notifications in bulk, I'd suggest sharing this idea in our dedicated area of the forum here. Others will be able to upvote and show their support for the idea there too.

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

twindux
Helpful | Level 6

@Daphne

I appreciate your reply and will cross post in the other thread. But c'mon, waiting for upvotes? YHou have a significant thread here that's asking for this very obvious functionality.

Mass dismissal of notifications is basic functionality and basic courtesy to your users. For those of us with busy dropboxes, having to dismiss notifications one at a time is really prehistoric. You're better than that.

Rick_M
Experienced | Level 13

How about "HIDE all notifications Older than Today" as the feature?

How hard can that be?

josuekaplan
New member | Level 2

How do I Clean historical notification's ?

Pauline M.1
New member | Level 2

1088 and counting since it's initial request in 2019. Any fix to this yet?

If and when there is a fix, how will we know?

Dorian137
New member | Level 2

Dropbox support has been a mess for years. Have any of you ever buried yourself in a trouble ticket with their support people? They barely read what you type to them and then come back with Cut & Paste responses (to make it seem like they are responding to tickets quickly) that have little to do with the question. I have had my eye out for a new service to replace them but it is daunting to move almost 3TB of data amongst other life priorities. I have pretty much given up on expecting anything impressive out of Dropbox.

Need more support?