cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I edit my files on my iPad the same way I edit them on my Windows 10 computer?

How can I edit my files on my iPad the same way I edit them on my Windows 10 computer?

basic one
New member | Level 2

I have saved my files on dropbox using Windows 10 and have for years. My ipads now attempt to open Word in their newest version using a subscription. Perhaps deleting their app. for Word is needed. I want to continue using Windows 10. How do I stop this annoying feature?

1 Reply 1

Re: How can I edit my files on my iPad the same way I edit them on my Windows 10 computer?

Rich
Super User II

@basic one wrote:

My ipads now attempt to open Word in their newest version using a subscription. Perhaps deleting their app. for Word is needed. I want to continue using Windows 10.

How does opening a file on Windows 10 relate to opening a file on your iPad? They're two separate things that aren't related to one another. Can you be more specific about what you're trying to do, and the outcome you're expecting?

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?