cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I export a PDF to the Procreate app?

How can I export a PDF to the Procreate app?

SueH1
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I am trying to export a pdf file from Dropbox to Procreate.  I've tried both help forums and google search and see that it should be possible.  But I can't find a way in either app to set up those permissions.  I'd appreciate any help.  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution
I'd suggest thats best as unfortunately it is there app that needs to have the capability to either connect to Dropbox, or, accept files being opened.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution
Are these on mobile apps? If so I suggest speaking to Procreate to ask how they suggest you import files.

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

SueH1
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I'm trying to import to the app on my iPad Pro.  I've tried the Procreate boards and am only finding situations noting that they have imported from Dropbox.  Will try posting a question on their forum as well.  

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution
I'd suggest thats best as unfortunately it is there app that needs to have the capability to either connect to Dropbox, or, accept files being opened.

SueH1
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Thanks Mark.

quickset2
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

No it was unhelpful. Procreate is a digital art program that won the Apple Creative design Award in 2013. It's used by thousands of people to deliver brushes used in digital art to a global population of illustrators.. Unfortunbately it doesn't work on my new computer.  Any suggestions?

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution
Speak to the developers of the App. After all it is them who will be able to tell you how to use it.

quickset2
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Usually the brushes are sent by the creators to dropbox.  (Often in batches sometimes as single brushes.)When clicking on a brush it is accepted and unloaded  into the brush sections of procreate.  I have a new iPad Pro. Usually the brush never makes it to Procreate for some reason. It seems like the drop box does not recognizing the link into Proctreate, even though I've made an folder called Procreate. Sure hope you havee some ideas. I need those brushes.

Thanks, Quickset2

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

quickset2 New member | Level 2
    Mark Super User II
    SueH1 New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?