Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How can I have my two Dropbox account both on my desktop?

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I have 2 dropbox accounts with 2 email addresses.  They both relate to my company - but one is a legacy of an earlier iteration of my email. One account is paid for.  I am trying to bring both dropboxes onto my deaktop - one is there, not the other.  How do I achieve this?

K

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: 2 dropboxes

Super User II
Super User II

@Kimedia wrote:

I am trying to bring both dropboxes onto my deaktop - one is there, not the other.  How do I achieve this?

Unless one of the accounts is a Dropbox Business account, you can't sync two accounts to one computer. You can sync one, and then use the Dropbox website for the other. Dropbox Business accounts can sync one Business and one personal account.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: 2 dropboxes

Super User II
Super User II

@Kimedia wrote:

I am trying to bring both dropboxes onto my deaktop - one is there, not the other.  How do I achieve this?

Unless one of the accounts is a Dropbox Business account, you can't sync two accounts to one computer. You can sync one, and then use the Dropbox website for the other. Dropbox Business accounts can sync one Business and one personal account.

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?