cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we get an older version of the Dropbox app for iOS?

How can we get an older version of the Dropbox app for iOS?

champton
New member | Level 2

I represent a scout band where we have recently been donated some older ipad 2's and cannot afford to purchase more up to date models.

We are now unable to download the compatible IOS app from app store. How can I get hold of the odler app and get it on all of our Ipads?

2 Replies 2

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @champton, thanks for reaching out to the Dropbox Community with your question today.

I'm afraid that there's no official Dropbox way to download and install an older version of the Dropbox app on your iPads.

And even if you could somehow, I'm not sure it would work either, so it's not something we'd recommend. 😕

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Mark
Super User II

Hi @champton 

Older versions have been stopped from accessing the Dropbox services. The only work around would be to use the Dropbox website. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    Hannah Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?