cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How do I add Trello option under share menu

Helpful | Level 7

Hello,

I saw a video presentation about Trello and Dropbox integration and I'd like to add an option to share with Trello in the desktop app. I connected Dropbox to my Trello board using this url: https://www.dropbox.com/app-integrations/trello

Here is what my share menu currently looks when I try to share a xlsx file from the desktop app on Windows 7:

Untitled.png
But here is a capture from Dropbox video that I saw and they have Trello option in the share menu:

2.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How do I add Trello option under share menu

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi @u_kadru - how are you today?

I understand you're anxious to get the option to share with Trello via our desktop app's context menus and thank you very much for your interest in the Dropbox integrations.

It's true that we recently demonstrated several integration features. These features are meant to showcase the amazing potential of the integrations that our team is working to bring to market.

At this time, I don't have an exact timeline for when these integration features will be available, but we will be rolling out additional integration enhancements over the coming months.

I know it's not the answer you were looking for but I sure hope it helps clear things up a tad. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: How do I add Trello option under share menu

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi @u_kadru - how are you today?

I understand you're anxious to get the option to share with Trello via our desktop app's context menus and thank you very much for your interest in the Dropbox integrations.

It's true that we recently demonstrated several integration features. These features are meant to showcase the amazing potential of the integrations that our team is working to bring to market.

At this time, I don't have an exact timeline for when these integration features will be available, but we will be rolling out additional integration enhancements over the coming months.

I know it's not the answer you were looking for but I sure hope it helps clear things up a tad. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?