cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you. What do you use Dropbox for?
Close

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How do I add my Dropbox to my File Explorer on my computer?

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

How do I add dropbox to my file explorer?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Add dropbox to file explorer

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hi there @relliott

When you install the desktop app on your hard drive, it creates a Dropbox folder that downloads the files and folders from your Dropbox account locally on your device. 

If you have it installed, you should be able to see the Dropbox logo in your File Explorer. If you don’t, you can navigate to the Dropbox folder’s location on your computer by:
If you’re still having trouble with this though, could you please send me a screenshot (without any personal info included) so that I have a better visual understanding of your concern? 

Let me know how it goes!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Add dropbox to file explorer

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hi there @relliott

When you install the desktop app on your hard drive, it creates a Dropbox folder that downloads the files and folders from your Dropbox account locally on your device. 

If you have it installed, you should be able to see the Dropbox logo in your File Explorer. If you don’t, you can navigate to the Dropbox folder’s location on your computer by:
If you’re still having trouble with this though, could you please send me a screenshot (without any personal info included) so that I have a better visual understanding of your concern? 

Let me know how it goes!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?