cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect Win Explorer to my accountant's Dropbox?

How to connect Win Explorer to my accountant's Dropbox?

GeoffStuart
New member | Level 2

I have Dropbox Personal.  My accountant has Dropbox Personal.  He wants me to upload docs for an audit.  I like to use Windows Explorer.  Can I alsop connect his Dropbox so it shows up in Windows Explorer?

3 Replies 3

Re: How to connect Win Explorer to my accountant's Dropbox?

Rich
Super User II

@GeoffStuart wrote:

Can I alsop connect his Dropbox so it shows up in Windows Explorer?

No, you can't connect his Dropbox to your computer. Instead, you want to share a folder between the two accounts.

GeoffStuart
New member | Level 2

He needs me to upload many files to his Dropbox account.  I can't store them in my Dropbox because I'll exceed my storage limit.

Can I have his dropbox show up in my Windows Explorer instead of my Drobox so I can just drag and drop files there from my file system??

Rich
Super User II

@GeoffStuart wrote:

Can I have his dropbox show up in my Windows Explorer instead of my Drobox so I can just drag and drop files there from my file system??

The only way to do that is if he gave you his credential, and if he did, that's not an account I'd want to do business with.

He needs me to upload many files to his Dropbox account.  I can't store them in my Dropbox because I'll exceed my storage limit.

Ask him to send you a FIle Request instead.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    GeoffStuart New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?