cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to eject dropbox installer virtual disc?

How to eject dropbox installer virtual disc?

Graybell
Helpful | Level 6

Hello, I installed dropbox on my computer and the installation appears to be complete. But when I try to eject the installer disc, I get a message saying it can't be ejected because it's in use.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to eject dropbox installer virtual disc?

Chris_J
Super User

Hello Graybell

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.  Sorry you are having issues.  This is quite common, I don't know the reason but a simple fix is to reboot or simply log out of PC and log back in.  I don't know what OS you are using, but you can use Task Manager (Win) or Application Monitor (iOS) to force quit the processes of Dropbox.  This is a little more complicated thus I recommend doing a reboot or log off

Hope this helps

-------------------------

if this works and it was a solution, please click on Accept as Solution.  Also clicking on Likes would be super.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: How to eject dropbox installer virtual disc?

Chris_J
Super User

Hello Graybell

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.  Sorry you are having issues.  This is quite common, I don't know the reason but a simple fix is to reboot or simply log out of PC and log back in.  I don't know what OS you are using, but you can use Task Manager (Win) or Application Monitor (iOS) to force quit the processes of Dropbox.  This is a little more complicated thus I recommend doing a reboot or log off

Hope this helps

-------------------------

if this works and it was a solution, please click on Accept as Solution.  Also clicking on Likes would be super.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Chris_J Super User
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?