cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate Dropbox and Dropbox for s mode

How to integrate Dropbox and Dropbox for s mode

boudreauml
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

I have 2 dropboxes. 1 is a Dropbox that I access on my desktop Windows machine, and another is a Dropbox for s mode that is accessed through my iPad. I didn't ask for that one.  It seemed to show up when I got a new computer 3 months ago.  It is hard to move things from the new dropbox to the old one.  Click and drag doesn't work.  I want 1 Dropbox that I can access from either machine. How do I do that?

Thank you for your help.

22 Replies 22

Jay
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Do the files appear on your account in the Dropbox site here when you navigate to the Songbook folder?

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

boudreauml
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

I have made some changes to the files through my Dropbox file manager, deleting files without titles to clean up the list.  These changes are not visible on the Dropbox internet site that you directed me to.  The old files are still there.

boudreauml
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

It appears that the files are in both the folder on the online Dropbox and in my folder that I see in File Manager on my computer.  They do not seem to be connected.  Changes made in the folder the I see in File Manager are not reflected in the folder on Dropbox.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

boudreauml Explorer | Level 4
    Jay Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?