Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to sign in to Dropbox

Explorer | Level 3

I volunteer at the Hare Krishna Temple in Vancouver.  They use Dropbox to store invoices etc.  I have been assigned a gmail email address and told to go to google dropbox log-in.  I am sitting at my home computer and I do not have a clue how to sign into Dropbox even though I have a valid email .  My name is Darlene Gurr .  Please send email to [personal information removed]

I realize that instructions on internet say choose sign-in but the Dropbox 

home page does not show any kind of "log-in".   WHat do I do?  Thanks for help. 

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: How to sign in to Dropbox

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey @krishna2017, initially, please note that I’ve removed personal information included in your post for security purposes. 

Moving on to your concern though, you can log in to your account on the website by navigating here, typing in your credentials (email and password) and then clicking on Sign in:
Sign in.png
If you don’t see this, try switching to another browser or using incognito - maybe that will do the trick. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?