cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Ross uses Dropbox to answer some new house questions here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't open my Dropbox through the web. Any ideas?

I can't open my Dropbox through the web. Any ideas?

Isabelle M.1
New member | Level 1

Hello,

I can't seem to be able to open my Dropbox. Is there a problem at the moment with just my Box or site?

Please advise.

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Isabelle Marty

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Box frozen?

Rich
Super User II

Have you tried another browser?

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Rich
Super User II

No issues that I'm aware of. My Dropbox client and the website seem to be working normally. What exactly are you trying to open; the Dropbox folder on your computer, the Dropbox client on your computer (icon in the system tray or menu bar) or the Dropbox website?

Isabelle M.1
New member | Level 1

Thank you for your response. It is the folders inside my box. I click on them. It says loading but doesn't open . Please advise.
Thanks.

Rich
Super User II

Have you tried another browser?

View solution in original post

Isabelle M.1
New member | Level 1

Thank you. Usually I don't have problems with my browser and I'm using the same as usual.

Sharon H.2
New member | Level 1

I am having the same problem - started last night. I can open files but not folders... Another friend was experiencing it as well as we share one of the folders.... If multiple people are having issues - is this not a site problem??

Sharon

Steve H.4
New member | Level 1

having the same problem with IE9 but can open them with Chrome - must be some sort of problem - can you fix it Dropbox?

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Ask a Question section here.]

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Steve H.4 New member | Level 1
    Sharon H.2 New member | Level 1
    Isabelle M.1 New member | Level 1
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?