cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have four Dropbox accounts opened and how could i consolidate to one account?

I have four Dropbox accounts opened and how could i consolidate to one account?

SueJeng
New member | Level 2

I need help for the intergation to one dropbox account...

4 Replies 4

how could i found out what accounts i have subscrible for busines version?

SueJeng
New member | Level 2

i have forus dropb box accounts opened and how could i consolidate ot link together?

Re: I have four Dropbox accounts opened and how could i consolidate to one account?

Rich
Super User II

@SueJeng wrote:

I need help for the intergation to one dropbox account...

Share a folder between all the accounts and move your files into it. On the account you want to keep, move the files out of the shared folder to remove them from the other accounts.

Re: I have four Dropbox accounts opened and how could i consolidate to one account?

ccoward
New member | Level 2

Thanks Rich - and after doing that, can I delete the one account and have that email associated with it be the secondary email on the account I keep?

Rich
Super User II

@ccoward wrote:

Thanks Rich - and after doing that, can I delete the one account and have that email associated with it be the secondary email on the account I keep?

Yes. Once you delete an account, the email address that was associated with it should be free to use with another account.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    ccoward New member | Level 2
    SueJeng New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?