cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have some problems with MS Word. Can you help?

I have some problems with MS Word. Can you help?

santiba1110
New member | Level 2

Every file of word than I save in Dropbox, after 1 day or less cant be opened with office, it says: "Word stop working" and close the window, I have the same problem with OneDrive and google drive. Can anyone helpme? (sorry for the bad english)

Todos los archivos de word que guardo en Dropbox, dejan de funcionar en cuanto los abro... Word deja de funcionar y cierra la ventana, tengo el mismo problema con los documentos que guardo en onedrive y google drive.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: problemas con Word

Sanchez
Dropboxer
Hey @santiba1110, welcome to our community! 

I’m afraid that your question would be best answered if you posted in a Microsoft support forum. 

It sounds like there’s something wrong with your Word installation. Perhaps if you uninstall it, and then reinstall it, the issue will be corrected.

Also, make sure that your computer’s operating system is up to date, and that your Word application itself is updated. 

Have a great weekend :sunglasses:

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Ask a Question section here. ]

Sanchez
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: problemas con Word

Sanchez
Dropboxer
Hey @santiba1110, welcome to our community! 

I’m afraid that your question would be best answered if you posted in a Microsoft support forum. 

It sounds like there’s something wrong with your Word installation. Perhaps if you uninstall it, and then reinstall it, the issue will be corrected.

Also, make sure that your computer’s operating system is up to date, and that your Word application itself is updated. 

Have a great weekend :sunglasses:

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Ask a Question section here. ]

Sanchez
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?