cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have some questions about the Zoom integration. Can you help?

I have some questions about the Zoom integration. Can you help?

CSD4
New member | Level 2

With the Dropbox integration, does Dropbox only automatically record Zoom meetings started from Dropbox or will it record all Zoom meetings?

With Dropbox integration, and meeting started from Dropbox, can participants minimize the shared screen and make the video of participants larger?

1 Reply 1

Re: ZOOM integration

Walter
Dropboxer

Hi @CSD4; welcome aboard and happy Monday!

As you probably know, the Zoom integration enables you to easily move projects forward, collaborate in real-time, and stay in sync by connecting your Dropbox, Zoom, and calendar accounts.

While at it, note that if you have enabled cloud recording in Zoom, you can also choose to have recordings of your meetings automatically copy to your Dropbox account.

As per your last query, I think those options are handled by Zoom so you might want to check with them directly for a clear answer. 

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any more questions! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?