cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm facing an issue installing Dropbox on a new device. Can you help me with that?

I'm facing an issue installing Dropbox on a new device. Can you help me with that?

PhilipHuxley
Explorer | Level 4

I am trying to install DB on a new computer. I've done this loads of times before. The installation only installs the mobile app. Not the full version of the software.  So there is no DB folder on my computer and I can't sync files to my harddisc. I have this problem with the Dropbox 70.4.93 offline installer. Its is clear that nothing is actually being installed on my computer since the installation is instantaneous. Philip

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: I'm facing an issue installing Dropbox on a new device. Can you help me with that?

Jane
Dropboxer
Hey Philip (@PhilipHuxley), following your comment here, I’ve made sure to run a search on our system, I’ve located your open support request & I can see that you’re in an open discussion with my colleague there. I’ve made sure to include a copy of your post on our Community, in order to gather all relevant details in one email chain. Please include all additional questions you may have on that discussion, as they have direct access to your account on our tools. 

I hope that this gets clarified soon for you & I’m always here in case you’d need further assistance in any way. Thanks! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: I'm facing an issue installing Dropbox on a new device. Can you help me with that?

Jane
Dropboxer
Hey Philip (@PhilipHuxley), following your comment here, I’ve made sure to run a search on our system, I’ve located your open support request & I can see that you’re in an open discussion with my colleague there. I’ve made sure to include a copy of your post on our Community, in order to gather all relevant details in one email chain. Please include all additional questions you may have on that discussion, as they have direct access to your account on our tools. 

I hope that this gets clarified soon for you & I’m always here in case you’d need further assistance in any way. Thanks! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jane Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?