cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm having issues exporting files from my account

I'm having issues exporting files from my account

CamilleB
New member | Level 2

I cant seem to get my drop box audiofile to export to anything. When i download the file to my computer, my itunes attempts to open the file but nothing pops up. 

Ive tried uploading it to different apps and none of the apps can read the file and im not sure why.

2 Replies 2

Re: Cant Export File

Jay
Dropboxer

Hi @CamilleB, thanks for joining the Community!

Are you exporting the files on your mobile device? What is the exact error you’re getting? Could you forward a screenshot showing what you’re experiencing?

Keep me posted!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: Cant Export File

CamilleB
New member | Level 2
Hi @Jay I’ve tried exporting on both my mobile and my MacBook and neither work. I’ve tried exporting to iMovie, different applications, iTunes, etc and nothing works.

The error when I try uploading on my mobile to IMovie says the file can not be used in iMovie.

When I export on my computer it comes up like I’ve downloaded a file but the file doesn’t play.
Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?