Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I'm having trouble syncing both my accounts through the desktop app, any help?

Explorer | Level 3

Dear community, 

I cannot seem to be able to install 2 Dropbox using the app in Windows. 

Note that I have a professional account and a personal account. Also note that these 2 accounts are linked to different email addresses (professional with business email address and personal with personal email address). 

Is there any possiblity to install both dropbox using the app or do i need to use the app for 1 account and internet for the other account (which would be really really annoying). 

Thanks for your help!

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: I'm having trouble syncing both my accounts through the desktop app, any help?

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi @Christ445, I hope you're having a good day so far!

Can you just clarify for me, when you say that you have a professional account, are you referring to a Dropbox Professional or Dropbox Business subscription? You can check you plan page here for the plan type.

If you have a Business and personal account, you'll need to connect the accounts first.

Then, you can sync both accounts to your computer via the desktop app with the steps outlined here.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?