cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm unable to active the Dell promotion on my account

I'm unable to active the Dell promotion on my account

SDMontgomery
New member | Level 2

An absolute load of nonsense. Suposeedly 20gb free with new Dell however impossible to impliment in practise. WHY do brands do this sort of underhanded nonsense.

3 Replies 3

Re: Dell Promotion

Jay
Dropboxer

Hi @SDMontgomery, thanks for posting on the Community!

We’re sorry to hear about your frustration. Could you let me know more about what you’re experiencing?

Have you tried signing into the pre-installed copy of Dropbox on your device? Are you not able to locate the app on the machine?

Any info you can provide would help me greatly!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

SDMontgomery
New member | Level 2

Im sorry, i have already wsted too much time on this. If you are going to offer such promotions make them simple and fair, not so compicated as to be unworkable. Its not worth anyones time. thank you.

Jay
Dropboxer
I’m sorry to hear about this. If you’re finding it difficult to sign in on the pre-installed app, and then following these steps, we’d appreciate feedback on how to simplify the process!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?