cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I need to cancel my account today.and refund me.

I need to cancel my account today.and refund me.

Balajibs
Explorer | Level 3

Please cancel my subscription And refund me please i cant use dropbox so i need my money .

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Lusil
Dropboxer
Hey there @Balajibs

If you’re not sure which subscription you’re on, you can check it out on your Plan tab

If you don’t recognize a Dropbox charge on your credit card, you can look up the email address and payment date associated with it with our credit card charge lookup tool.

If you’re still having trouble with this, you can always contact our Support team for an in-depth investigation. 

Hope this helped to some extent!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Lusil
Dropboxer
Hey there @Balajibs

If you’re not sure which subscription you’re on, you can check it out on your Plan tab

If you don’t recognize a Dropbox charge on your credit card, you can look up the email address and payment date associated with it with our credit card charge lookup tool.

If you’re still having trouble with this, you can always contact our Support team for an in-depth investigation. 

Hope this helped to some extent!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Theringer101
Explorer | Level 3
Hi when i downloaded this app i made a subscription of only 9.99 and now my app wont even work so I would like a refund

Rich
Super User II

@Theringer101 wrote:
Hi when i downloaded this app i made a subscription of only 9.99 and now my app wont even work so I would like a refund

Refer to the following help article:

unhappy_ripped off
New member | Level 2

saying contact support@dropbox is a joke. 

I cancelled my subscription 6 months ago and have just had a payment taken via PayPal. I have had the run around on the "help" pages of dropbox - no help there.

I have reported the transaction to PayPal and to my bank.

Is this message going to get any notice from DropBox???

mikeangelog
New member | Level 2

I need to cancel my subscription, I will not be using DropBox any longer, but I might start a new subscription in September or October of 2020. Thank You for your time and assistance in this Matter.

[Personal information removed by moderator. It is dangerous to post such information on a public forum.]

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hey @unhappy_ripped off and @mikeangelog , thanks for nudging us on this thread. 

If you're having trouble cancelling your subscription or you have unidentified charges that you'd like to look into, you can submit a help request here via an incognito window, due to account-specific info required on this. 

Cheers!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

Kiran80
New member | Level 2
Why has Dropbox automatically taken a subscription of over £95 without asking? No notifications at all. Disgusting behaviour! I used Dropbox in July 2017! I did not want to pay for two year subscription of nearly £100 when I don’t use it! I want a refund! Poor show by a supposedly reputable company. Feel like I’ve been stolen from. Not happy at all. Who are we supposed to contact with this issue? There must be lots of customers who don’t even know they’ve been charged for this.

Rich
Super User II

@Kiran80 wrote:
Why has Dropbox automatically taken a subscription of over £95 without asking? No notifications at all. Disgusting behaviour!

Dropbox is a subscription-based service. Like any other subscription (magazine, newspaper, Netflix, etc.), it automatically renews at the end of your current billing cycle. To prevent this, you need to cancel your account before it renews.

Who are we supposed to contact with this issue?

Refer to Lusil's post above for information on how to cancel and how to get support.

shearsmarie1
New member | Level 2
i don’t remember signing up for this so please cancel me
Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Need more support?