cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid for a Plus account through Apple's app store but my account shows as Basic. Any clues?

I paid for a Plus account through Apple's app store but my account shows as Basic. Any clues?

Marrsfit22
New member | Level 2

IV even paying for plus for years and always use it. Recently when I opened the app it said I was only a basic member and was way over in space. Obviously all syncing has stopped etc. I checked with apple and my monthly payments have all been going through as expected. I tried to delete and reinstall the app. Tried to sign out and back in. Still says I’m basic. Help!!

1 Reply 1

Re: I paid for a Plus account through Apple's app store but my account shows as Basic. Any clues?

Walter
Dropboxer

Hi @Marrsfit22; welcome to our Community!

If your in-app subscription from Apple's app store hasn't been disrupted, could you try to restore your purchase from your Dropbox app on your Apple device?

In order to do so, please follow the below steps:
1. In your Dropbox app, tap Account (or Personal if you have paired accounts).
2. Tap on the gear icon at the top of your screen to access your settings.
3. Tap on "Restore purchases".

This should activate your last upgrade.

If you can't see "Restore purchase" this means that your app isn't up to date so you will need to update your Dropbox app from the App Store on your device and try again.

I hope this information helps and please let me know if you still can't see your upgrade after this. Thank you!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?