cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was considering the free trial and decided not to and now I cannot access my dropbox files.

I was considering the free trial and decided not to and now I cannot access my dropbox files.

HELP5
New member | Level 2

https://www.dropbox.com/team/setup/team_info

I keep getting this link and i have files i need to access before 4 pm est. help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: I was considering the free trial and decided not to and now I cannot access my dropbox files.

Walter
Dropboxer

Sorry to hear about this @HELP5 - could you please elaborate on your problem or share a screenshot of any error message you get? Have you tried browsing your homepage? What do you see there? Also, if you're missing files, have you taken a look at your Events page

In addition, if you accidentally started a trial for a Business account, you can cancel it from your account's tab.

Keep me posted on your findings and we'll take it from there. Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Re: I was considering the free trial and decided not to and now I cannot access my dropbox files.

Walter
Dropboxer

Sorry to hear about this @HELP5 - could you please elaborate on your problem or share a screenshot of any error message you get? Have you tried browsing your homepage? What do you see there? Also, if you're missing files, have you taken a look at your Events page

In addition, if you accidentally started a trial for a Business account, you can cancel it from your account's tab.

Keep me posted on your findings and we'll take it from there. Thanks!

Walter
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Agast_11
Explorer | Level 3

Did you solve this issue. I have the same exact problem and i don't even know why I'm sent to that page. What's going on?

Walter
Dropboxer

Who or what is sending you to that page  to begin with @Agast_11? Did you check any of my previous suggestions? 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Walter
Dropboxer

Also, does this occur if you try another browser, an incognito window and after having cleared your browser's cache

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Agast_11
Explorer | Level 3

Hello Walter,

Yes, It happened in different browsers and sessions. The problem was that, for some unknown reason, the dialogs in the page were in Polish, so I didn't understand what it was telling me. In the end I was able to sort it out and cancel the subscription. Thanks for your tip.

Walter
Dropboxer

Glad to hear this worked @Agast_11!

Should you ever have any more questions, you know where to find us :wink:

Cheers!

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropboxer
    Agast_11 Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?