I’ve just recently noted that my dropbox storage account in outlook had gone.
When I try to add it again I already get a “duplicated account” error. However, I can’t see my account on preferences, neither I can add dropbox files to a new email...
I’ve tried removibg all apps integration (in dropbox.com) but it doesn’t work...
Any ideas?? Thanks!!
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hello @Lusil, thank you for your quick answer!
Definitely I am on the latest version in both apps (dropbox & outlook), and this is the error I get:
1. Ensure outlook is not currently connected to my dropbox account:
2. In outlook for IOS add new storage account:
3. Select dropbox as storage account:
4. Login successfully:
5. After tapping "allow", the duplicated account error appear:
6. But when I check again, there is no dropbox account as storage one:
Hope this help to understand the issue, thanks again!!
The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.Sound good? Let's get started.
For more info on available support options, see this article.
If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!